Sunday, January 31, 2010

Neck Pain What Is The Best Way To Help Neck Pain, Especially At Night When Sleeping?

What is the best way to help neck pain, especially at night when sleeping? - neck pain

I had severe pain in the neck, and I wonder how we best help in the night when I sleep. I sleep on my side or stomach for the most part. I can not sleep on their backs. I was thinking about buying one of those neck pillows, but I'm not sure it would be very handy. Suggestions? Also do not want to spend a fortune!

3 comments:

kittycon... said...

I think a good heating pad helps to bedtime - and it feels good. Just do not sleep with him.

jane dough said...

Recently I have noticed that I have a couple of herniated discs, bulging discs, CD's disease and arthritis in the neck, shoulder blade, shoulder and arm area.
I take 800 mg of ibuprofen. one hour before bedtime. I also use a heating pad (it feels so good!), Y has an automatic shut-off (like the new DO), so not to burn yourself to worry. I use a contour memory foam pillow that is very helpful. It's pretty good with the neck, no matter what position you sleep compatible. I think I have my pillow from Wal-Mart.
Good luck and hope you feel better!

Deanna D said...

Try on the page and try to go to a chiropractor (or written as always) to see what it can do for you. are not so expensive.

Post a Comment