Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nausea After Eating More Condition_symptoms Why Do I Have Nausea After Eating?

Why do i have nausea after eating? - nausea after eating more condition_symptoms

during the last week or so I feel a little sick sometimes when I eat. It is especially at night, but today, ate a few biscuits, and I began to feel nausea. I went to 6 months, chronic nausea and had in the past year, one million tests, but nothing was found ... I really do not want to say to my mother, because she thinks it's just the stress from my guitar lessons, and viewed as nothing. I do not know what to do, somebody has an idea?

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I point out that even the doctors were never able to tell me what it was. You are not alone. The only thing that can advise me, is getting the peppermint calms the stomach until it is that, despite the smile and took it. I think it sucks.

lisaclar... said...

Many of the rare kinds of symptoms can occur for environmental reasons. I do not know where he spends most of his time, but you can check to ensure that the working carbon monoxide detector in your home and ensure that no toxins in the air are caused by cigarettes and food differently. You want to start tracking your diet and determine the causes of nausea. Then, cut things out of your diet. Some people do well with milk and cut red meat and replacing them with soy, nuts and legumes. The other thing is that sleep deprivation over time can cause a variety of strange and mysterious questions. If you do not get, then, 8 hours of sleep per day is the time to make a plan that you go to bed at the same time each night to get up and start at the same time every morning. Do not eat after 6 hours and 30 minutes always drink before a meal. The other, which makes a big difference, is the normal time in the increase in heart rate for at least 20 minutes 3 times per week. Double your fluid intake and try a gingerKey chamomile tea. Stress has improved a lot of strange things - but above all - most people their health by stress. Here are some ideas to start. I hope you feel better soon.

Post a Comment