Friday, January 29, 2010

Examples Of Seating Chart Wedding Wedding Seating Chart Template/Menu?

Wedding Seating Chart Template/Menu? - examples of seating chart wedding

Hello girls

My marriage is only a few days off - 10 days, to be exact :-) I'm crazy, according to a model table for my place. I fell in love with the box office hit, but I can not start this project. I take this weekend, and finally went off the road. Do you know how much it would cost to this form either at a Kinko's or Staples? What is the typical size, if I have 150 people? I have done some examples using PowerPoint, but I can not edit and save my data. If someone has a template that you can use that would be great, or suggestions on how I start ...?

Also, I make my menus, and for some reason my starter "melon" (do not ask), how can I word that on the menu?

Thanks in advance for Girls

5 comments:

Mrs. R. said...

In relation to the seat goes, you need to know the dimensions of space and tables to scale. Any model that is not quite right, because she is not attracted by the features of your website. I'm trying to find a value to you, but I think you should try to communicate with him, instead of a letter with the request. You can begin! My husband came to our table in AutoCAD ... If you know someone can use that ... Ask them! I think that would be about $ 10 to print a large Kinko's.

As the watermelon .. is a strain? One can say, "honeydew" to avoid the word melon. In fact, I think it nothting hard to say "melon", though.


I found a site that might be useful:
http://www.perfecttableplan.com/index.ht ...

Here's another (free of charge!)
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/result ...

Reba said...

You should ask your reception hall on the seating plan, usually pre-printed, and maybe you can search your computer and play with him.

I also like the suggestion of "fresh fruit" for the menu entry bowler.

Good luck!

Reba said...

You should ask your reception hall on the seating plan, usually pre-printed, and maybe you can search your computer and play with him.

I also like the suggestion of "fresh fruit" for the menu entry bowler.

Good luck!

Reba said...

You should ask your reception hall on the seating plan, usually pre-printed, and maybe you can search your computer and play with him.

I also like the suggestion of "fresh fruit" for the menu entry bowler.

Good luck!

Jarien said...

I avoid the word "melon" is the mentality of the fraternity only child in the crowd crazy with it.

"diced fruits of the season"
"Fresh fruit cup"

In relation to the seats, I would personally do something like that in PageMaker (but only because I am) and work the program. You can get a good stretch, which is created in Excel spreadsheet form, but printing on paper and boundless imagination * * sample.

Post a Comment