Saturday, January 23, 2010

Benefits Of Home Staging Work Or Stay At Home Mum?

Work or stay at home mum? - benefits of home staging

I have a 5-year and 4 years, I drive, and the minute that you get to visit, buses to and from all over the city for my children to private kindergarten and go to work. My5 Old school year begins after the summer holidays, the school is across the street to meander, 5 minutes, but have not been working for a caregiver to 7-5, they can get another in kindergarten, and my duty at work. I really do not know what is best - to continue working and to travel and I run into the ground or stop working and looking after children full time. Who could do well. for I am a single mother who will receive benefits if I do not work anymore, but I'm working and do not want to be home all day. But my ex-husband gave me with a lot of debt, and I'm at the stage distribution did, in fact.

I have no idea what is best for the children and me.

6 comments:

blarg honk said...

Your children are the most important in adulthood, but at-home mom is for me not a good road. This is not 1800 people. To care for your children to have or support them. Food, water, health, education, love. This is only my opinion, they say that I am wrong.

katiebug said...

It would be best for you and your children if you stay with them. The most important person in the lives of children, and that's when you need it most. If both are in school full time, then you can have a job to find this calendar of matches. It seems to be one or two years before the affair.

icewitch... said...

What is best for the children is what is best for you .......... If you're happy and they will.
I have, where you are, so I know that the decisions are difficult. Perhaps there is a compromise, but it could mean changing your job if you do not need the nanny 7.5! The payment of these hours must be cut in their income to pay what is left after so much work?

kate said...

Take time and care for their children. If it helps to kill the boredom for one days work in the time or staff to. Your children will thank you when they are older. It is difficult, because not with your mother or father when I come home from school. When she tired to speak or to do something. I wish you could do what I say to you go to bed.

x

ddarlene... said...

Work, no offense, but it is bad taste to live in the government. Unless you really need help, you want to stay at home is a bum! They really live past the rest of us, if you live and work outside the government, and whether the job.

Spooky1 said...

Stay at home and be with them until both full-time education. I am looking for employment and prices in September. You are doing the right thing at the moment. Good luck for the future.

Post a Comment