Sunday, January 10, 2010

China Power Cord American Vs Chinese 2 Pin Plugs (POWER)?

American vs Chinese 2 Pin Plugs (POWER)? - china power cord

I recently purchased an item on eBay, which came from Hong Kong, with whom, what appears to be an extra 2 pins from China (see the picture of the candle below). This 2-pin No. 2 holes at the ends of the pins that we here in the United States.

The theme is a battery charger (100volts) and I fear that the use in the cause of the warning, said the wrong voltage can cause explode.

Do you think this is safe? I signed up for a few seconds and powers the device and start charging the batteries so that I can say.

These stoppers are compatible or do I need an adapter?

The seller is trying to tell me what is the USA / Canada caps, but I repeat, seems to be, Chinese plug. I may be wrong, because I do not know what they are like corks in Canada.





China Plug:
http://www.global-b2b-network.com/direct ...

American Male:
http://www.germes-online.com/direct/dbim ...

1 comment:

Light Knight said...

Good point and good question.
The first image we have is a standard cap law. This is what is commonly found in the things the United States as Christmas lights. On their way, is irrelevant.
The second picture shows a polarized plug. Notice how one side is a small beer than the other. This occurs at the output in one direction. While the cable should work to be connected to is another story. Although there should be no problem if the state apparatus is 100V and you know that your call is only 110.
China has to send that one is not sure?

Post a Comment