Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Cheese Baskets What Is The Name Of This Christmas Dessert Catalog?

What is the name of this Christmas dessert catalog? - christmas cheese baskets

My late stepfather used to get a catalog sent by mail to each season. It was a lot of delicious looking desserts ... Cake, cheesecake, peppermint bark, etc. We also had baskets of cheese and such. I'm sure I remember the name of the catalog, when I see it. I hope someone knows what this catalog ... I really want some of their desserts this holiday season, just ask!

4 comments:

Shay F said...

Those who used to came to my house Swiss colony. very popular, I think. It is the hope.

~Smartie... said...

Touchstone catalog, catalog ChrisC

~Smartie... said...

Touchstone catalog, catalog ChrisC

Jesse E said...

Swiss Colony
Fuji

Post a Comment