Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mastercard Student Dividend Platinum Citi Dividend Platinum Student Visa Card Or Wamu Platinum MasterCard?

Citi Dividend Platinum Student Visa Card or Wamu Platinum MasterCard? - mastercard student dividend platinum

I am a student, with two checks / savings accounts. I have with BOA and WaMu. I have these accounts for over a year, and I can honestly say that I manage my money well. I ask my first credit card, but do not know if they should be true for students credit card or Citi offered me. The rate in April Wamu told me is 11.99% and 0% from 1 July 2009. But some researchers found that the choice should have a credit card number of advantages. For example, the money back. What do you think?

2 comments:

annoint this said...

I use a card that pays me 1% discount per year.
I like, but keep in mind if you do not the balance of the statement in full each month you pay interest. Interest expense alone can kill an incentive to return rates.
If you promise to return even to pay in full each month, for the money.
Read more about whether the reward "points" instead of% in cash, the equivalent point only 1 / 4%.
Choose the one that clearly says that% cash back. Avoid "hot", because systems hide crummier a return.

mister ed said...

So if you are the messages that you know that WaMu is on strings - I had a Discover Card member!

Post a Comment