Thursday, February 4, 2010

Endometriosis And Neck Pain Body Aches.. What Is Wrong With Me?

Body aches.. what is wrong with me? - endometriosis and neck pain

She had a Caesarean section in July 2009, woke up yesterday and my stomach, "hurt". I looked down and only in the right hip was a place you see / Well a bit of diving. I'm down and left. An hour later the same thing happened on the left side of the stomach and then slowly went away. As the day progressed, my stomach starts to hurt / burn with pain as if I were one million abdomen abdomen on the day before, but hadnt .. Then I began to pain in the left column in the middle of my back. The feeling very tired and the pain is not better today, I went to my doctor and me give a urine sample which came back clean, no fever or other symptoms such as nausea / vomiting, etc. .. Then he ordered a CT scan last week and had some blood tests. I left the office without answers, and more pain. My digestive system and reproductive feel swollen / enlarged and painful! In addition, the sides of my neck pain even started! I have a history of ovarian cyst - Endometriosis and said that maybe I couldthat m, but never had this pain / swelling sensation of pain in my stomach before and I just had my period, so I do not think about him. Ideas? Do you want me to the emergency room? I feel like its going to take forever to solve this problem, if not I just go to the emergency room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what it is, maybe I should go to the idea of the best emergency room or if they get worse at night, call a ambluance or something that could be the dangarous

Post a Comment