Monday, February 8, 2010

Cat Has Kidney Failure And Skin My Cat Is Just Skin And Bones, Please Help.?

My cat is just skin and bones, please help.? - cat has kidney failure and skin

My cat has started to lose weight slowly over a year. I thought it was only because he drank more than usual. Now, in the last two weeks, he's just skin and bones. I gave him a bath, and I felt so bad for him because he is so thin. It goes to the vet in the early Monday morning. The cost does not bother me, but I'm so afraid that I must leave it down. I had passed this cat for 10 years and only from time. She eats very well in both wet and dry food. She drinks well. He eats sweets. He uses the litter box very well with the exception of the fact that whenever he goes now diarrhea. I will bring both urine and feces to the vet, but I hope someone can me some information may be a similar situation. I consulted several times on the Internet, and almost every time it is the tapeworm or diabetes. One noted that cancer fear me half to death. Someone said to kidney. I can not believe that what is wrong with him, we can not cure someone can give me some adviceE for what is wrong with him. Another vet a while ago said he could find nothing physically wrong with him, but he went over 14 books, books maybe 5 or 6 now. He took his test for HIV and leukemia, before it is fixed, both were negative. They are about 8 or 9 years is time. There is an indoor cat and not exposed to any animals, except cats, I was 1 years younger than him. She is beautiful, no problems. Please someone help me here.

7 comments:

Café Mocha Valencia said...

This announcement several times here does nothing to help this cat. Add my answer from the time you asked this today:

If "no cost" bothers you, why on earth do not wait a year to get the cat to the vet? No one can somehow magically diagnose your online chat and no one cares about them by chance get one years watching their survival is virtually nil. It may be treatable one year ago, but chances are it is now too late. LOL you go "as the first" Monday - After a year of not taking in what is to be commended for that?

Do you understand that it is considered animal neglect, crimes? I think I'll follow your IP address and send the recording of animal cruelty to local police. Shame On You. Certainly, you hope karma comes back tenfold for such negligence.

Jo D said...

As someone else said, maybe the overactivity of the thyroid gland.

Cat might have worms, but that does not explain the diarrhea

Here's what I found:

http://www.justanswer.com/questions/1yys ...

My little tripod said...

My cat has been like that, but he was 18th He ate a ton, but receives no weight. Cries a lot, if it so strong? My cat has a so-called hyperthyroidism, I think that is his name. But I am not a vet, so my theories about Arn't always right. In any case, take him to the vet and see what they say.

I hope he recovers! Good luck.

Marie a said...

I would wait until the vet on Monday. This problem could be something that is easy to solve with drugs. Cancer and kidney failure are extreme, which is not the case. There are several reasons for cats to lose weight. He worked as a veterinary assistant for many years and saw the cat at the WHO are thin and easy to come with appropriate medication and diet to stay healthy. I know that you are restless and show that you are a caring person who loves his cat. Try to stay calm and take your cat to a veterinarian of good, not just good in the medical treatment of animals, but also a caring person. The combination of talent and heart, what is the difference between a bad and a good vet veterinarian. I would like your cat is healthy, do the right thing by moving to extract it. Take care

susan n said...

Like Wink, he said, could be hyperthyroidism.

I am not a vet, but I had a cat with hyperthyroidism. I have not noticed anything wrong at first. Because it was winter and was thicker coat, which did not notice the weight loss either. In fact, for an old cat who is considered more healthy than normal. Very active and vocal.

If your cat is so easy with a drug called methimazole (Tapazole work). It's cheap, but you have to keep the cat in the blood, repeatedly until the correct dose is determined.

Make sure your vet is not the sign of the thyroid!

I hope that everything goes well.

Bob N said...

Like I said when I answered that before, if this message was sent minutes ---

No one here can diagnose your cat away. Even a veterinarian after reading your question was not the cause of the problem, check your cat, and it is very unlikely that there veterans and no one can say they're a veterinarian is likely to lie.

Each diagnosis "you get here is no better than guesses.

Your cat should be examined by a veterinarian.

A veterinary examination Basic Office visit costs between $ 35 and $ 55 Not much for the kind of test you buy.

The veterinarian must have a thorough examination of the cat, making the nose to tail, discuss and specific problems.

You can add the vet say anything, the bill without prior approval.

Do a Google search:
"Low Cost" cat state veterinarian of the City

Put the words in quotes low cost, as I show them, and to replace city and state of your city and state.

Here are some low-cost vets in your area.

Reviewwith the SPCA, the ASPCA (Humane Society, if you're in the UK) and APA (Animal) Protection Association and see what they are asking for a fundamental review.

It is a love of veterinary in the United Kingdom called the PDSA, where his side's eligibility http://www.pdsa.org.uk/eligibility.html

cowgirl said...

If you can damage the liver, the ears and mouth to see and have a yellow color. it's like diabetes, if you get a lot of water and a healthy diet. You want to check 6-panel blood test to detect possible problems. Cancer, which are often a few knots in my stomach, many times. I think it would be nice with some insulin. Good luck.

Post a Comment