Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ddd Swimsuits Where Can I Find A Swimsuit Top, Size 34 Ddd Appropriate For The Public Pool?

Where can I find a swimsuit top, size 34 ddd appropriate for the public pool? - ddd swimsuits

I am a mother of 2 children, a size 12/14 body with a bra size 34 DDD. I have for over 5 years for a swimsuit that can be too poor hot pool with my children, that's right for someone to see my husband in our bedroom! I am always on the lookout for great swimwear, just to my breasts, then his way, obviously too big. I have my sewing machine to prevent the strap around 6 cm shorter pin to pin in the canopy layer, the deposition and the width of the thin and Wallah! ... a stick in the ruins, which apparently still large, and me in a terrible negative impact on my mood. I can not help it, God gave me Big Boobs, I can not believe that theres nobody in the world who does not have this problem. Where are all the plastic surgery boob are going for swimwearar? Im sure that havent we all swim because of it. Thank you for your help, Im so frustrated and almost ready to take my bra and swimwear Wrap the material around them. I know, strange but true

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Lane Bryant has a good selection of costumes for talented women ... like you. (and me too!)

Alyssa D said...

JCPenny and Kohl's

Jami said...

Fashion Bug! www.fashionbug.com

swimteam... said...

Do have a search on www.swimoutlet.com Speedo swimsuits for all sizes and usually refers to God breasts.
GOOD LUCK!

newshoes said...

I think you should bring a bathing suit, that the size of the chest and get get ur Taylored

chickey_... said...

Stores that sell only available separately float tops and trousers. I would suggest taniki a shell for girls.

Kristy said...

Beautiful beach is siwmwear specializes in buxom women.

http://www.beachbeautiful.com/SwimwearSi ...

They have top and bottom styles in larger Size 8-16 for women with A to D cups.

I hope that helps!

Affy said...

Call me

Post a Comment