Sunday, December 20, 2009

Medigap Plan Comparisons Best Medigap Policy For My Mom? (see Details)?

Best medigap policy for my Mom? (see details)? - medigap plan comparisons

This is Texas.

I'm covering a Medigap plan, AJ. I missed the Open Enrollment probationary period (now 66). I need to know which company to buy.

Mom Original Medicare and Medicaid Part B.

She was born in November 1941, so it is 66 years.
She is 5'2 ", 135 pounds, has never been a smoker, has never been a drinker.

N osteoporosis.

* He had surgery for total knee replacement 2 years ago, and arthroscopy of the knee in 12 years. *

* Only pre-existing conditions are medically with mild hypertension, in the cartilage in the knee, arthritis and certain uses .*

4 comments:

Sandwich... said...

Each state has its own Medigap insurance. I know that here in Florida, we have dozens of them. My parents and my in-laws, any use of a service available to help you through our state to them a scheme. My parents did this for my phone in laws and a woman came through the house. They reviewed their medical history, list of doctors and medicines, and compare the policies with lower premiums and drugs and services they need most.

If you visit in Texas, this Web site to see if you can benefit from the same kind of advice:
Texas
Medicare and Medigap plans
http://www.dads.state.tx.us/medicare/ind ...

"Who I am impatient to see the other answers, I think the selection process is the heavy blanket and would like additional information on shares.

Smurfett... said...

Contact your local office HiCap and arrange an appointment to take
all necessary information and
they ask.
Health insurance counseling
Alternative programs.
You can by their
Former local programs, or perhaps not even by a senior
Home care. You're free.

blondie said...

Visit the websites of the SSI or government website, I hope this helps a little. IMO

blondie said...

Visit the websites of the SSI or government website, I hope this helps a little. IMO

Post a Comment